Monday, June 22, 2015

quinoa salad

I'm sure I've posted about quinoa salad... but it is so one of my favorite summer meals!  Fresh veggies, quinoa, avocado... yummmm.  I made a batch tonight and had a serving for dinner.  The rest of the servings I split up into ziploc bags and I will eat them for lunches and dinners this week.

This weekend I got a new Fitbit.  I used to have one and it got lost - I'm thinking one of my cats knocked it into my Goodwill donation bag.  I have my daily goal set for 7,000 steps, and will eventually up that.  I took a walk after work today and hit my goal.

I'm sure I'll get there tomorrow too - I'm going to Red Rocks to see Jurassic Park.  Going to Red Rocks pretty much guarantees that I will make whatever goal I have set as far as steps go.

Well, this is a boring blog entry.  I'm gonna go do dishes and put laundry in the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment