Friday, February 10, 2012

weigh in and blog cleanup

Hi friends! Greta (my cat) is sitting on my lap and helping me write this. So far I have had to fix 3 typos she made.

First, let's get to the weigh in! This morning I was 255.8, which is 4.4 pounds down from 260.2 on Monday. AWESOME! Not even a whole week, and 4.4 pounds gone. I will take it, and look forward to next Friday, when I will have lost even more.

I am working on cleaning up the blog. It's kind of dusty over here. I just finished the "Progress" tab and I did the "Good Reads" the other day. I will probably get myself a new background or something soon, just to really put in place the fresh start.

For now, I am going to get ready for the gym. My housemates Mike and Suzanne have 3 day passes to 24 Hour Fitness, so we are all going to the gym together. FUN! I hope they get memberships - it would be sooooo much fun to have people to go with regularly.

I hope you are all having a great Friday!

1 comment: