Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Weigh In Kickoff

Weight from 2 weeks ago: 254.4

Today's weight: 251.6 (-2.8)

Heck yeah! I'll take 2.8 pounds in 2 weeks! Hoping that next Monday I will be back in the 240s. In which case I deserve a reward... who has a good suggestion? (That is not food related...)

I went to the gym tonight to work with my trainer... and I got there and he said... "I don't have you til Wednesday." Okay. I know for sure that we scheduled for today. And maybe he is a flake, but I swear he said Monday. Grrrr. Oh well, I still got a workout in. Went as hard as I could on the elliptical for half an hour and left a sweaty mess.

This week is going to be a crazy one. Tomorrow is dress rehearsal, training Wednesday, girls night (dinner and Glee) with two of my best Denver girlfriends on Thursday, and choir concerts on Friday and Saturday. Plus on Saturday I am going to 9am spin class then going to my friend Emily's apartment for breakfast cooked by her boyfriend. YUMMmmmm. Emily and I are also buying our midnight tickets for opening night of THE HUNGER GAMES next month!!! Hooray!

Lastly, in my recent foray back into country music, I have discovered the Zac Brown Band. And they make me ridiculously happy. How can you not smile listening to this?

2 comments:

  1. Great weigh in! Sounds like you have a busy well ahead, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete