Monday, February 6, 2012

back at it

MyFitnessPal is down right now, so I guess I am composing the blog here instead of there tonight!

In the past year and a half I've managed to gain back everything that I had lost. It has been absolutely miserable. I didn't realize how bad things were when I first started - but since losing the weight and gaining it all back - oh, it is so much worse this time around. Extremely frustrating. And about one thousand times more embarrassing.

I weighed in this morning - I didn't really want to start on a Monday, and I will probably weigh in again on Friday and then stick to Fridays after that. So, the bad news: 260.2. The good news: that will go down again.

I'm having a hard time finding the energy to work out. I know I should just suck it up and get it done. But it is SO hard to get out of bed in the morning, even when I have slept for 9+ hours. This means I'm going to have to start packing a gym bag and going straight from work. Which is a lot more doable. I'll still be tired, but at least I'll be awake.

I'm trying my best to log all my food at MFP. I know - I shouldn't try. I should just do it. Period. Luckily, I have some awesome and supportive friends who are extremely encouraging!

I scratched my eye this morning... still feeling kind of weird. It doesn't hurt - but it's irritated and goes in and out of being blurry. Hoping it will feel better tomorrow, otherwise, I'll go into the eye doctor and make sure it's alright.

I guess that's it for tonight. Back to The Voice!

4 comments:

  1. I rejoined a gym last week. Just joining has been a huge motivator. My bag is always packed. Sometimes I go before classes, sometimes after work.

    You'll find your way back into the gym. You've learned lessons which will make you successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I joined back in October - and then in November got really sick. I am just now starting to recover. I'm having a hard time mostly because I know that I can make it to the gym, but I'm only going to be able to work out for 30-40 minutes before I am exhausted. But something is better than nothing I guess!

      Delete