Saturday, February 12, 2011

checking in...

Hey all! So I've been pretty terrible at checking in.

I'm kind of stuck right now. I'm not gaining weight, I'm not losing weight. I'm pretty much maintaining. Which is frustrating. I am having a hard time making time for exercise in my life, which is my main problem right now. I know that is a terrible excuse, but it is what it is. Eating isn't horribly, but it's not that great either. I am making decent choices most of the time. And I haven't binged in awhile, so I am really proud of that.

The triathlon group that was going to happen this summer was cancelled. Which is kind of a bummer, I really wanted to do it - but now that just means that I can focus all my energy into training for the full marathon in the fall . Yes, I know this will REQUIRE me to make time for exercise, hahaha.

So that's life right now. Hold me to posting a weigh in post next week, guys. I know I need to do it! For now, I'm off to run a few more errands and get ready for volunteering at a church thing tonight. Hope you are all having great weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Kmae, dummy me knew you were blogging and didn't think to link to your profile to start reading yours! ARGH!

    I didn't realize you were such an avid marathon girl, congrats! I haven't gotten the love of running yet, so I don't know if I'll ever do one, but you sure make me want to in a weird way!

    I went to BW this past weekend to see Rent and it made me miss the years when we were all together and having fun, but then it made me think of all those horrible health decisions we made! I just wanted to stop by, say hi and say keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a group to force yourself to exercise? Sometimes, just making a schedule puts me in a better perspective. If I book an appointment with myself, I tend to keep it.

    I hope you are doing well, my dear.

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete