Friday, January 14, 2011

Not the best week ever...

Okay y'all it's Friday. Normally that means weigh in - which I did this morning. I am still debating counting it though.

See, I got in a car accident on Wednesday. It was not my fault, and neither of us were seriously injured, but I have been feeling terrible since then. I am pretty sore, headachey, and just completely exhausted. I'm also stressed because of the whole incident. I haven't worked out this week, and I will fully own up to eating a little too much since Wednesday night. So yeah, I'm up a few pounds. Blah.

On a lighter note - welcome to all my new followers! I'm so happy to have you here, and I promise I will get around to visiting your blogs this coming week!

I've got an award from Kelly to answer, and I've also got some cool stuff going on in the non food/exercise/health realm of my life that I am excited to share with you all. So stay tuned - I'll try to get that done this weekend. =)

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you are okay. Sorry that you are still having headaches and drained from the accident :( No good.

    Can't wait to read about the good news realm of your life!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was sick Monday and Tuesday and didn't work out, so I have kicked it into gear the past three days and still hope for a loss tomorrow. Off days can really throw off your MoJo, even if you are really still on track!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la. So excited to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete