Friday, January 7, 2011

First Friday

Happy New Year, all!

I have to admit, over the past few months, I have been a truly terrible blogger. As in, it's a lot if I do more than 2 posts a month. I'm not thrilled with that, but the truth of the matter is - my life has just gotten really busy.

I work out two or three nights a week. I go to church twice a week, and on one of those days I also volunteer. I have choir on Sunday nights. I babysit at least once a month, if not more. Add in spending time with friends, and I suddenly seem to have more of a life than I ever had before! Which not bad at all - in fact, it's very healthy! But with this transition, blogging was unintentionally put on the back burner.

I'm going to try to get back to blogging in 2011. It's not going to be every day, to be sure. But I will try to do it at least once a week - on Fridays, for weigh ins, at the very least.

I am sad to say that I have gained back nearly all of what I lost. I started 2011 at 243.2. This makes me really frustrated, I worked SO hard to lose 50 pounds. I was even in the 100s for a few weeks!!! But I stopped counting calories and it all went downhill from there.

I'm not going to give up though. Just starting over. Starting over always kind of sucks the first few days... but now, I'm feeling good about being back.

Since today is Friday, that means it's weigh in day. So with no futher ado... let's get to it.


Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week: 243.2

Today: 238.8 (-4.4)




Bring it, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're super busy now, that's good! I find when I'm busiest, I'm the least likely to be eating more than I need to be. Great loss on your first week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Starting over does suck, but you can do it. I'm glad that things are going so well in your life. Sounds like you are having fun and that's always important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats amazing 4 and a half pounds dang woman! it's great that you can back we're sinking the same bought sister I just came back after gaining most of my weight too so i'm here to support you :)

    ReplyDelete