Thursday, December 30, 2010

florida

So after several travel fiascos and cracking my tooth in half, I finally made it to Florida Monday morning - only 2 days late.

It has been pretty cold so far. I walked around on the beach yesterday a little bit, but mostly my outdoor activities have included shopping and going to the hot tub. I do wish that it was warmer, but after hearing that it is snowing in Denver, I am a little more okay with the coldness.

Today my uncle, cousin, dad, brother, and myself are going kayaking. I have never been before and I am SUPER excited to go!!!

Sorry for the short update, but I have to go shower! Hope you are all having wonderful holiday seasons!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you finally made it! And again, I am sorry I couldn't make it over to see you! Have a wonderful vacation! This weekend is supposed to be in the low 70s, so it will be PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete