Thursday, October 28, 2010

it's my birthday!!!

I know I have not posted in forever, I have been sooooo busy with work! But work has been going really well, we made a lot of money at our booksale last week. Exciting.

I'm still working out with Janel - not doing great on the eating front, I really need to get back to tracking on MFP.

Today it is my birthday! I'm 26... yep, definitely need to run a marathon this year. =) My parents got me an awesome kitchen scale! It's a digital Biggest Loser one, which is going to work so much better than my old one. I can even put my own bowls on this one and then tare it. Niiiceee!!! I'm super excited to use it!

Well, this post was kind of lame. But I am still alive, very busy, except for today... today I am watching TV on my computer and will possibly clean my room. Also going to see Tenth Avenue North tonight. Yayyyy.

Hope you are all having good days!

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday, Kaitlin! what a great day for a birthday! miss reading you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say it again... Happy Birthday Kaiti!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I have missed you around the blogger world though. But I know you are working hard, keep it up!! x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kaitlin and enjoy your day.

    I might join you later and watch a video from my favourite church.

    Happy Birthday

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. •●●ஐ๑♥♥♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥♥♥๑ஐ●●•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I hope that this year is th ebest one you've ever, EVER had!
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete