Saturday, September 25, 2010

weigh in and other good things

Last weigh in (Monday): 230.2

Today's weigh in: 225 (-5.2)

YAY!!! I didn't get a chance to weigh in yesterday, which is my usual weigh in day, because I was babysitting overnight and wanted to use my own scale. I only got to work out twice these past 5 days, also because of the babysitting. But I stayed within my calories, and look - it worked!

One thing I have learned from My Fitness Pal so far is that I should be eating at least part (if not all) of my exercise calories. Now, if I go out for a half hour walk and burn 150 calories, it probably won't make a huge difference in my day if I eat them or not. However, on days when I work out with Janel, it is SO nice to be able to eat an extra 500 calories. I always find myself eating more on training days - both before, so that I have energy, and after, because I am starving.

I am kind of wondering if losing weight will look different this time around, since I've been working so hard with Janel. While I did gain back about 30 pounds... I can also still wear most of the same clothes. I am thinking 200 this time will look a lot different than 200 last time, since a greater part of my body weight is muscle now. At the very least, it will be interesting to find out.

Well it is about time for me to go scrounge up some breakfast. I have to work today (BLAH) but I think my boss and I are just going thrift shopping for some decorations for the office, which will at least be kind of fun. Then I'm babysitting again tonight for a new family. Thank you babysitting, for paying for another 10 sessions with Janel, hahaha.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I know you will be successful this time around! It seems you have figured out what it takes to lose weight and keep it off. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete