- Exercise. I will drag my feet about it until I finally step up onto the treadmill, but I secretly do love working out. I love sweating, and feeling my muscles get stronger. I especially love sessions with Janel, because I leave feeling like Jello.
- My job. It can get crazy busy and a little (okay, a lot) stressful, but I love it. I have great coworkers and wonderful volunteers that I get to see every week.
- My neighbors. They are just genuinely nice people. I enjoy having friends that live next door, who are okay with me coming over to chat a few evenings every week.
- Mountains. I don't think I will ever be able to move away from the mountains. They are just so beautiful, and provide endless places to play! (Or, you know, hike. Haha.)
- Scotch Tape. I don't know why.
- Breakfast foods. Waffles, scrambled eggs, cereal, cream of wheat... I love it all. I will eat breakfast foods for any meal, given the chance.
- Autumn. While I do love Spring and Summer for their warm weather, I think Fall is my favorite season. I love the bite in the air, and being able to wear jeans and a sweater.
- Books. I don't know how you people with Kindles do it. I love being able to collect and read physical books. I love how books can take you out of this world and deposit you in another, even if just for a few hours.
- Football. I think this goes along with Fall being my favorite season. I love watching a good football game, especially if I am there in person! (And even more especially if it is the WOLVERINES!!!)
- Music. Going to concerts, or just jamming out to iTunes in my room... I love me some good music.
3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment:
I'm cheating on this one. I don't have time to pass this on to 10 people, so I'm only passing it on to 5. Feel special, you 5! Haha.
- Heather at Fun, Fit, and Fabulicious
- Kate at Fearless Kate
- Blubeari at Shrinking Blubeari
- Whitney at Slimming Down for the Gown
- Ashley at The Opposite of Thin