Thursday, September 9, 2010

happiness



1) Post who gave you this award: Thanks so much to Sabrina at Life Is Not Always Black & White and to MargieAnne at nothingistoohard. I got this award months ago... but it is ALWAYS a good time to be happy! As much as I have been struggling lately, I think a positive attitude is what is keeping me from totally throwing in the towel. Thanks for the award, ladies. =)


2) State 10 things you like:
  • Exercise. I will drag my feet about it until I finally step up onto the treadmill, but I secretly do love working out. I love sweating, and feeling my muscles get stronger. I especially love sessions with Janel, because I leave feeling like Jello.
  • My job. It can get crazy busy and a little (okay, a lot) stressful, but I love it. I have great coworkers and wonderful volunteers that I get to see every week.
  • My neighbors. They are just genuinely nice people. I enjoy having friends that live next door, who are okay with me coming over to chat a few evenings every week.
  • Mountains. I don't think I will ever be able to move away from the mountains. They are just so beautiful, and provide endless places to play! (Or, you know, hike. Haha.)
  • Scotch Tape. I don't know why.
  • Breakfast foods. Waffles, scrambled eggs, cereal, cream of wheat... I love it all. I will eat breakfast foods for any meal, given the chance.
  • Autumn. While I do love Spring and Summer for their warm weather, I think Fall is my favorite season. I love the bite in the air, and being able to wear jeans and a sweater.
  • Books. I don't know how you people with Kindles do it. I love being able to collect and read physical books. I love how books can take you out of this world and deposit you in another, even if just for a few hours.
  • Football. I think this goes along with Fall being my favorite season. I love watching a good football game, especially if I am there in person! (And even more especially if it is the WOLVERINES!!!)
  • Music. Going to concerts, or just jamming out to iTunes in my room... I love me some good music.

3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment:

I'm cheating on this one. I don't have time to pass this on to 10 people, so I'm only passing it on to 5. Feel special, you 5! Haha.

4 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I don't know how people with Kindles do it either!! I have to have books sitting on myself! I am weird like that too, but glad I am not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kaitlin :) I'll get to work on this right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and Kindles do not have that old-book-smell or new-book-smell... they just smell like that chop suey you spilled on it in your backpack last week... or plastic... whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!! I'm the exact same way about the kindles - I just don't get it!!

    ReplyDelete