Tuesday, August 24, 2010

deliciousness

After a long day at a social media conference, I did not have very many calories left to play with for dinner tonight - only about 200. So I got creative, and made an incredibly delicious omelette! Here's what was in it -

4 egg whites
1 oz light brie cheese
half a small tomato chopped up
garlic and herbs Mrs. Dash
1/4 cup salsa

It was sooooo good. In addition, I drank only water all day even though I was very tempted by the sodas at lunch. I also worked out with Janel. All in all, it was a good day. Janel did ask if I wanted to do measurements, and I said no, let's wait awhile since I just got my eating back on track. I don't know guys - something clicked with the start of this challenge. I am SO happy to be back on track, finally, finally, finally! I'm not thinking about how much I have to lose, just working on eating right, getting my exercise, and drinking mostly water. The rest will fall into place.


5 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds delicious! I am also thrilled with this challenge. I think I am in awe with myself. Yay for avoiding temptations! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That omelette sounds amazing.. I've never tried Brie in one, but it is definitely on my to do list now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Omlette sounds soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work. I'm glad the challenge is helping. I love brie but don't buy it often as it doesn't last ;ong in our house. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I hope you are doing well on the other side of Blog land. Go check out my most recent blog, I gave you an award! :)

    ReplyDelete