Friday, August 20, 2010

Day one

I am wrapping up Day 1 on the new challenge. So far, I feel that I have succeeded, though I cut it close with the calories today!

Calories Consumed: 1,695 (Trying to stay between 1500-1700, so just eked in under the line.)

Exercise: 1 hour on the treadmill on "Calorie Burn" mode, which switched up the ramp the whole time. I burned 545 calories, according to the treadmill. I'll take it!

Water: So far, I have had 4 full water bottles (so 96 oz. total) as well as a glass of water at breakfast. Yay!

The rest of the evening will be spent showering, maybe watching a show on Hulu, and getting ready to go hiking tomorrow morning with my work group.

Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the water! I have been working on that. :-)

    ReplyDelete