Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 3, checking in.

Well, I did not exercise today, since I hiked for like 3 hours yesterday. But eating has been great (1,617 calories), and I am drinking my water. I might make some tea in a bit here. It is pretty hot, but I'm getting a little bored of the plain water. And I'm not a huge fan of iced tea. We'll see!

I spent most of today going to church in the morning, and then cleaning my room and watching a lot of TV on my computer this afternoon. I'm working on laundry now, and I might even do some dishes. We got a new stove this weekend (had a gas leak a few weeks ago on the old one), and it has been soooooo nice to cook things again! So far I've made spaghetti, scrambled eggs, and cheese quesadillas. And I can say it is a very nice stove. It even came with a broiling pan! I am so excited to broil things! Steak... fish... yum.

That's all I've got tonight. See you all tomorrow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment