Friday, August 20, 2010

Challenge beginning!

Today marks the start of the challenge I discussed in yesterday's post. (Go look! There are hiking pictures there, too!)

Here are my starting stats. Then I'm putting the scale and the measuring tape away for a month until the last day of the challenge on September 20th.

Weight: 226.4
Waist: 42
Hips: 51
Calf: 16.5
Thigh: 27

I didn't really feel like doing any other measurements. I think those will be fine. So there you have it. Not in a good place weight wise, that is for sure. But, it is a good starting point for a challenge such as this.

I am off to a excellent start this morning with raisin bran, skim milk, and key lime yogurt. Now I must go to pack my healthy lunch and my gym bag!

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. We all need a starting place, and sounds like your morning is off to a GREAT one! I just got in from my morning walk/jog, and I am getting ready to write my blog. This challenge scares me a bit. Good job putting away the scale already, mine is still staring at me. Here goes nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your challenge!! I have to echo what Sabrina said- you are at a great starting place. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete