Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 weeks!!?!?!?!

Okay, it's been two weeks since I last updated. That is unacceptable. Although, I was very busy in the meantime...

This weekend I was in New York being a bridesmaid in a wedding for one of my very good college friends. It was incredibly fun, and a beautiful wedding, but I am still so exhausted from it all. The wedding, the traveling back and forth to the wedding, the not sleeping a lot because I was rooming with my college roommate at the hotel and we had lots of catching up to do. Excuses, excuses. Change of subject...

I went from January 4th 2009 to sometime in March with no soda and extremely little caffiene.

Why am I bringing this up? Because I'm starting again. It's something I have done before, and I know I can do it again. I have been drinking more of both lately, and I just plain don't like how it makes me feel. So no more soda or caffiene until after July 13th, 2011. If then, even.

Okay, well, it's off to work for me. I need to get some water and then settle down and get some work done. Hope you are all having a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. It really DOES sound like you were too busy to post! I'm so glad that you were able to nip over to my blog and post your update comment! It sounds like this challenge started out great for you. So glad! You're doing this thing!

    For freedom!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an award on my blog for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy!

    There's an award on my blog for you ,too!

    http://annieweighsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete