Friday, June 11, 2010

turning it around

Last week: 203.4
This Week: 203.2 (-.2)

Well, at this rate, I will reach my goal in like, 3 years. NO thanks! Instead of focusing on how lame it is that I am only down .2, let's focus on the good things I have been doing.

1. I have been getting a lot more water these past few days.

2. I have been packing my lunch for work. And eating a lot less crap at work.

3. I went to the gym... but only yesterday. I am going tonight though, for my session with Janel. And I'm long running on Sunday. Official marathon training for October starts Monday. I'm super excited, and also insanely nervous.

That's it guys. Sorry so short, but I have to go to work! Long day with lots of stuff to do before training. But here are my goals for today... I'll report when I get back tonight, with a write up of my training session.

Goals:
1. Drink at least 5 glasses of water at work.
2. No soda. (Backslid much on this one...)
3. No chocolate or snacks other than popcorn at work, unless they are snacks I bring from home.


2 comments:

  1. love the new background! can't wait to read about your training for the october marathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing the 1,800 calorie thing?

    ReplyDelete