Friday, June 4, 2010

quick update

Last Week: 204

This Week: 203.4 (-.6)

Half a pound. Better than nothing, and a move in the right direction, but still, SO frustrating. I will admit that this week has been crazy hectic though. One of our biggest fundraisers of the year for work starts this morning, and the last two days have been set-up and prep for it. Today is going to be insane. It's a book sale, and on the first day is when all the bookdealers come, and just tons of people in general so they can have first pick. (Too bad for them I took all the good books already, haha! Okay, well, I took 16 of the good books... out of 95,000.)

Also we have had people cooking for us and all our volunteers, so I've been eating the provided food instead of my own, which I am sure contributes to the small loss.

Well, I have a lot to do today! I have to be at the sale by 7:45, but I also have to stop at the grocery store for supplies, and at Starbucks for a coffee, or I will not make it through the morning. I'm not one for drinking caffeine, and I will be glad when I can stop again next week, but it is going to be pretty dang necessary for the next few days.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! Even the small ones count! I love awesome book sales :) I am jealous :) Hope things go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay steps in the right direction!!! and didn't you give up Starbucks for personal training? *pointed look* love me some Starbucks, but you said you were going to make that sacrifice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that was only if I was going to NEED to give up Starbucks in order to pay for training... but I might not need too... hehe. Also, book sale is SPECIAL OCCASION. Trust me. If you were here you would need 12 Starbucks. =) A day. I get 1 Starbucks a day this weekend only, and after that, I just go to the volunteer snack station at the sale and have them fill up my travel mug every few hours. I think I might be drinking all their coffee, but I am alert and ready to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small losses still add up. It ain't a race, as long as you are feeling healthier.

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete