Thursday, June 10, 2010

a few things to say

1. I am completely in love with the new Blogger templates and layouts and such. I am taking a break from black and pink for this nice summery background. I really like it a lot!

2. I have a training session with Janel tomorrow. I might die. I can't wait!

3. At my gym, they have bikes that are practically video games. You have to steer, and you have a screen that shows the path you are doing. They also have a game. You ride your bike, and steer around to pick up coins. Once you have a coin of a certain color, then you have to go catch a dragon of the same color. Some dragons are at the tops of hills, or are really fast, so you get more points for catching those ones. These dang dragons are going to make me enjoy riding the bike.

4. Have you checked out the pages at the top of my blog? I have one called "50 Pounds" which consists of photos of items that are around 50 pounds. My mom helped me take them at Target. The other is progress pics... and I just added a new one! It's a terribly lighted self picture I took with the help of a mirror, but nonetheless, it is the first of my "during" pictures. In this photo, I actually have a waistline. How exciting!

5. Off to open my windows and enjoy the sounds and smells of the thunderstorm!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the blogger templates. They're great! I'm a new reader to your blog. Great pictures of the 50 pounds. That is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT TOP + CARDIGAN COMBINATION IN YOUR DURING PICTURE!!! MUST HAVE!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Kate I love you. The cardigan is a 3/4 sleeve from Gap, and the top is from Ann Taylor. I got both at the outlets, so if you have those outlets near you, I would check there first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could hire you to "redo" my blog. This looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your new template. Really, really love it. And I am super jealous of the bikes at your gym- they sound so fun! My gym's bikes are prehistoric, they don't have a screen at all. Sort of funny, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the template and the 50 pounds idea!

    ReplyDelete