Friday, June 11, 2010

the daily 3

I realized I have a few more minutes before I need to go to work. So I started a new blog... and I want you to write for me! (And don't worry, this blog isn't going anywhere!)

The new blog is called The Daily 3. The purpose? For members to post 3 goals, every day. (Or as many days a week as you want, when you get the chance.) Once you have done a post, the next day, if you want to, you can give a quick recap of how you did with the previous days goals before posting your new goals. Also, your goals don't have to change day to day - if you are still working on something, go ahead and tackle that goal every day for as long as you need to!

So much of this weight loss/management journey is about reaching goals - whether they are weight related, general health related, exercise related. And it really does help to have people asking you... how did you do today? I would hope that members would comment on the entries of the other people posting... not all of them, obviously, but when you can. I want us to be a team.

Interested in joining? Leave a comment with your email address, or shoot me an email at everydaygrace.blog@gmail.com. I'll invite people until Blogger tells me I can't. (So, I can have 99 more people, at this point.)

Here's the link to the new blog: http://thedaily3team.blogspot.com/

Have a great day! =)

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I would love to do that!

    annieblogs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be on it - I think its the only thing that will work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss on this. Having enough trouble keeping up as it is without adding another place to go.

    My daily 3 are pretty boring and typical of this weight loss healthy thing.

    Drink at least 5 large mugs/glasses water or herbal calorie free tea/infusion.

    Eat sensibly.

    Get some exercise .... this is my BIG challenge right now. But I'm going to win.

    I've been following your Blog for a while and do enjoy it. Keep up the good work and Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post... Very informational and educational as usual!

    Acai Optimum

    ReplyDelete