Friday, May 28, 2010

told you, not pretty

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Weigh In: 199.6

Today: 204

UGH. +4.4

I knew it was going to be bad. I deserve it after these past few weeks. But I'm owning up to it now, I ate a lot of crap and didn't exercise. That's changed though. I'm back at it with a vengeance. May was a pretty big gain month. But that trend is over now. The end.

I had a great workout last night, and I'm feeling it today. I have exactly two weeks until I meet with Janel again. So my goal is to be back in the 190s by that time.

I can do it. I will do it.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you will do it! Isn't it amazing how quickly pounds can come on compared to come off??? I'll never understand it. Glad you're back on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that if I deal to those gained pounds asap it doesn't feel too bad. I'm in a similar boat, gained over 2 pounds in the last couple of days. I really hate having to go back over the same old pounds again.

    Sounds as though you are on top of things again. Keep tracking and you'll be there quicker than you expect. You are doing this.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaitlin- I know you will get those pounds back off soon! I have been working all week to erase the few pounds I gained while we were out of town. I have losing pounds that I know I have already lost!

    ReplyDelete