Thursday, May 13, 2010

i feel good

I have to say one thing about this new job I am doing. It is great for my self esteem. I hear several times a day how great I am and how happy everyone is to have me in the office. I still feel like there is a lot I don't know, and that's true. But I'll pick it up. And I really like what I'm doing, so that helps too.

I feel good about my race on Sunday. I think I'll try to get out for a few miles tomorrow after All Staff day, which ends at 4, I think. I am planning on walking to the Expo on Saturday morning, and hanging out there for as long as I'm not bored. Then I'm babysitting in the late afternoon/early evening, making something good for dinner, and then relaxing and mentally preparing before going to bed early.

I'm not weighing in tomorrow. It is a very long day, and I don't want to give my body or brain any extra reason to stress should I have a gain. That is the last thing I need before a race. So I'll do it next week.

I'm watching Spirit of the Marathon again right now. Good DVD to get me pumped up for Sunday... and for October.

3 comments:

  1. You seem so strong and on such a life high. Awesome. Keep it up!

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete