Saturday, May 22, 2010

healing

Sorry it's been so long since I posted! Most of the past week consisted of me going to work and then coming home and being in bed by 8 at the latest... usually by 7:30 though. Yesterday I managed to stay up until 11... but then I slept until 11 this morning, haha. I am still taking Percocet to control my tooth pain, but I've only needed to use it at night. The rest of the time I can get by with ibuprofen. I'm also taking lots of antibiotics.

I really hope that I can go for a run tomorrow. It is killing me not to be running, but I am so tired all the time. It was so nice today, but I pretty much stayed inside and laid around all day. I feel like a bum.

Wednesday and Thursday I forgot to take my regular morning meds... which are my antidepressants and my birth control. So in addition to tooth stuff, I've also got crazy random hormones going on too. Bleh. My weight has been up and down this week, and by the time I realized I should have weighed in, it was Friday afternoon. So I just said forget it, I'll get back to it next week.

Well... it is 9:30, and I was ready for bed an hour ago. So I'm going now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment