Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Zumba!

All my kids left a little early today, so by 5:55 I was putting on my shoes to head to the gym. I was planning on doing some elliptical, and maybe some bike, when my boss asked me if I was going to go to Zumba.

I have wanted to go to Zumba for months now, but since it starts right at 6, and I don't usually get out until 6, I never made it. But I did today! And I felt like a complete idiot, as I had no idea what I was doing! But it was a lot of fun anyway. =) I do have to say though, it wasn't as intense as I thought it would be. Like... I got done with the class and thought "well, that was a good warmup, what should I do next?" I was ready to run a couple miles on the treadmill.

I would have done that, too, but I had to go home after the class. Dinner and house meeting before we are meeting a possible subletter for an empty room in the house. Which is good, and will be delicious and fun. (Pesto pizza!)

I'm still taking opinions on gyms, if anyone wants to give them. Or you can give me your opinion of Zumba. =)

1 comment:

  1. Love it. And you always have to write it like this: Zumba!

    ReplyDelete