Friday, April 23, 2010

why hello there!

I haven't done a real weigh in post for a couple weeks. But today I am! Hooray! With no further ado, here goes.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 201 (Grr.)

This Week's Weight: 197.8 (-3.2. YAY!)

Finally, I made it past the 200 mark. That makes me really happy. I worked out every night since Monday, and I am glad it paid off. I really don't know if there is anything else I can say. I'm happy with it.

I am also happy because:

-It is Friday.
-Friday is Starbucks day.
-I got paid yesterday.
-I get paid tomorrow.
-Got my tax refund this morning!
-I'm going shopping tomorrow.
-Only 1 more week at my current job!
-It is raining. I love rain. And thunderstorms.

And that is all. I hope everyone has a very happy Friday and a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OK, wow, sounds like an AMAZING day! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww my friend! im so glad you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete