Wednesday, April 14, 2010

stressed out of my mind

I am stressed. I have been waiting since last Tuesday for my in person interview for a job that I REALLY want. (I will tell you more about it if I get it!) Anyway, last Tuesday, I wasn't too stressed about it. After all, I had more than a week to wait.

But these last few days have been sheer torture. Time has been going so slow, but I know this evening is going to go way too fast. The waiting is killing me.

Thanks to my mom, I have a great interview outfit. (Tan slacks, a pink and white striped shirt, an awesome black jacket, and killer black patent leather Steve Madden heels.) I have a folder thing with a legal pad in it. (What are those even called? Folder thing makes the most sense...) I know exactly where I am going, thanks to some scouting out I did on Monday after work.

I am qualified for this job. My phone interview went very well. I am excited to meet the people I talked with last week.

But I am still SO anxious for tomorrow morning. I'm going to do a little more preparation tonight, but mostly I'm going to try to distract myself. Painting my nails, showering, watching my Netflix movie. And then going to bed early, hopefully by 10, 10:30 at the latest.

Pray for me. Think good thoughts. Cross your fingers. Do whatever you need to do, and keep me in your thoughts tomorrow. Thanks. =)

5 comments:

  1. If you need to, you can throw out my name as one of your references. That's sure to score you some big points...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try mine to. That would make a nice mix.

    Blessings for tomorrow. I'm cheering you on.... not sure that you can hear me with an ocean in the way but I'll do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you! I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I leave for a little while and you are about to embark to onderland!!! Woo hoo gal, so freaking proud of ya! Wow you've been a good and busy gal! :) And best of luck, it'll be fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the interview. I'd say imagine the interviewer naked, but I've never heard that going well. You could imagine them wearing a clown costume. That oughtta do it.

    ReplyDelete