Tuesday, April 6, 2010

breaking news!

This morning I had a phone interview - for a job that seems to be made for me. I was super nervous last night, and I even was kind of awake for an hour in the middle of the night, unable to go back to sleep. Eventually I did fall asleep again, thank goodness.

I really felt like the phone interview went well! I was told at the end that I could expect a call by Friday letting me know if they wanted me to come in for an in person interview. Apparently by "Friday" they really meant this afternoon. Because I got a call around 2:45 from the executive director asking me to come in for an in person interview!!! YES!!! I have not been this excited in awhile! My interview is next Thursday, the 15th. Soooo keep me in your thoughts/prayers, because I can use all the support I can get.

I would say I can't wait til next week... but that would be a lie. I can. Because my mom will be here in less than 48 hours! Then we will go interview attire shopping, haha.

I went to Jump Street with my housemates and my friend Holly tonight, where we paid $10 to jump on trampolines for 2 hours. We lasted less than an hour and a half. Jumping is a workout! I am sore all over! But it was really super fun, and Holly got some great pictures that I will share with you all later this week, or early next week.

As far as Friday weigh in goes... it's up in the air whether I'll do it or not. If I'm home, I will. If I'm hanging in the hotel with my mom, I most likely won't get to it until Saturday or later. Either way, I'm feeling really good about this week. And not just because I'm laying here icing all my joints. =)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your interview call back! I'll be crossing my paws for you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, yay! I'm so excited for you that your mom is going to visit! I'm seeing my family next week, and I'm soooooooooooooo excited! They're all so far away so being together is such a treat.

    Good luck in the interview!!! It definitely sounds promising so far. Have fun with your mom...

    Also, I want to jump on trampolines..that'd be awesome...

    ReplyDelete