Friday, April 30, 2010

really quick friday weigh in

Start: 250.3
Last Week: 197.8

This Week: 197.6

I don't know how I have a loss this week, even one as miniscule as .2. I did run 7.5 miles on Sunday, but I didn't go to the gym at all the rest of the week. I ate terribly. Who knows. I am thrilled that I didn't gain.

I am going to check out a new gym after work today. There are a couple in the area of my new job, so I may try to get to a few more this weekend. I'm really excited for this one though, especially since they offer kettlebell classes!!! So anyway, that will be fun.

Today is my last day at the YMCA. I'm excited, but it's going to be a little bittersweet. No matter how much they could get on my nerves and drive me crazy, I love my 1 year olds so, so much. A couple families have asked if I ever wanted to babysit, so I know that I will get to see at least a few of them in the future. =)

Okay. I'm out. Landlord is showing the house today which means I need to finish cleaning! Then it's the bank and Starbucks before I need to be at work by 8 AM. Happy Friday, all!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, Kaitlin, but i'm pretty sure you didn't mean to put 2s in front of last week's and this week's weight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is funny. Changing it now. Force of habit, much? LOL.

    ReplyDelete