Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's Easter!

Happy Easter!

Easter is by far my favorite holiday. I could care less about chocolate rabbits today. The only thing I wanted to do was go to church. And even though I am working, I had an awesome volunteer this morning, so I got to go! And it was so, so good. The music was great, and we had both worship leaders there, which I have never, ever seen. The message was about having power when your life is out of control. Which is always helpful, since, well... do you have your life totally under control? I know I don't.

Back to candy! I do have downfalls when it comes to some Easter candy. ESPECIALLY Robin's Eggs. You know, the malted milk balls with candy outside the chocolate? I could eat a whole bag of those. But this year... I had one. One egg, not one bag. And I had two jellybeans. I also had two cookies... but in the grander scheme of things, this has probably been my lowest cal Easter ever. I'm not going to let a couple cookies get me down. Past it.

I haven't gotten to exercise much this weekend, though. I did Friday, but that's it so far. I can just feel it in my body that I need to exercise, too. I get off at 9 tonight, and I already have plans to go home and do my yoga/pilates DVD. (After I clean my room, at least... or clean a spot on the floor for my yoga mat, hahaha.) Then tomorrow it is back to the gym! I'm going hard Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, as my mom gets here on Thursday! On Wednesday I may even be going to a deep water aerobics class with one of my friends/coworkers. It sounded fun, so I do hope we get to go. I love to mix it up when I can, and I'm sure some cross training would be good for my body. I'm so obsessed with running, I don't get as much cross as I should, haha.

Well, it's back to work for me. I have no volunteer from 6-9, so I need to go check on my laundry and then grab a plate of dinner to heat up later. (Mmm, totally having the leftover ham from lunch! Delicious!)

Happy Easter! Again!

3 comments:

  1. aww, so proud of you! very inspiring. i'm so glad your church service was enriching. that sounds like quite an interesting sermon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to go to church. That's one thing I really missed today. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete