Friday, April 2, 2010

FINALLY!!!

I felt like this day would never come.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Weigh in: 201.8

Today's Weight: 200. Even. (-1.8)

I can't even be that frustrated about not being in the 100s. Because you know what... I passed 50 pounds. That's right. I have officially lost 50 pounds. I am beyond happy. And next week when I weigh in in the 100s, it will be another chance to celebrate.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have been planning some things for when I reached this milestone. The first is obviously to go get my ring resized. I have been planning a special blog entry... but it won't be today, as I need a friend to help me with the details. There will also be a giveaway sometime in the near future! So yeah, exciting stuff will be happening around here.

Today I have the day off work, but I am working all weekend starting at 9 tonight. So I'm doing my long run today, since it's the only chance I have until next week... and who even knows about next week, as my mom is coming into town! YAY!!! So after my 9 miles this morning, I will shower, and then I think I'll take my ring to the mall. Perhaps I will also try on some clothes. I won't buy anything, because, well I don't have much money, but it will be really fun just to try on clothes! So that is the plan for today.

Thank you all so much, my friendly readers, for your support and kind words. I know reaching 50 pounds lost would have been a lot harder without all of you. =)


5 comments:

  1. That's great! And you get to experience another milestone next weigh-in when you dip into Onederland. Way to go, Kaitlin! You most definitely rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I'm so happy for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheeeeeeee! What a great feeling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You have really worked hard and you deserve to celebrate. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Big milestone, another right behind it.

    Hope you smash through this week.

    Happy Easter even if you are working.

    ReplyDelete