Friday, March 19, 2010

Snowy Friday Stats

It is snowing, but not enough for a snow day. Boo. But anyway, stats.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 204.4

This Week's Weight: 203.8 (-.6)

This confuses me. I have hardly eaten anything this week.

But whatever. I'll take a loss. Much better than a gain! Even if it's only half a pound. I'm sure a lot of it has to do that I haven't been able to work out since Sunday. I did my 7 miles, and that's it for the week. I miss the gym! (I love that that is actually true! I do miss it!)

I am still feeling very sick. The worst (typical stomach virus) symptoms are gone, but I have a constant upset stomach, no matter if I eat nothing, or if I eat applesauce and bread. I can't win. I want to eat real food soooooo bad. I made lasagna last night for my housemate and it smelled so good. I was assured that it tasted good, too. Alas.

Well I've got to go get ready for the day. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. The scale plays games, especially when you've eaten a lot less. I've seen it over and over again in blog world and in Weight Watcher world. You might see a really good loss in the next few weeks to make up for it! Don't let the scale sabotage your good efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's your answer: the body can compensate for less food intake, but there's nothing it can do against you burning up them calories.

    Still, a loss is a loss. Celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's hoping you feel better soon! a loss is a loss, no matter how small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the same problem and I've found that you can't compensate a lack of exercise with less calories. I'm not saying that's what you did, but it's definitely what I did, and I lost half a pound two weeks in a row and then 4lbs the next week when I exercised more.

    ReplyDelete