Tuesday, March 9, 2010

refreshed.

After a nice looooong night of sleep, I feel like I am ready to go again. I am writing everything down and keeping track of my calories. I am hitting the gym after work tonight. I am upping my water intake and making sure that I'm getting my 64 oz. a day. Maybe all I needed was a night to get it all out, all my frustrations and anxieties, and then to let them go. I think 9 hours of solid sleep really helped, too.

So I'm back in the game now.

On a different note, I wore my 16s to work yesterday! They were still a little snug, but since I wear a scrub shirt over them when I'm there, they looked pretty good! I am hoping that by the time my mom comes to visit me (just under 5 weeks!) I will be ready to start shopping for 14s. That would be awesome.

Okay, time for me to go get ready for work! I hope everyone has a good day, today!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a rough go for a few days, I'm glad to see you're making positive headway on it! Keep up the good work, I enjoy reading your blog because I can relate to your story! You'll be sure to be in those 14s soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are feeling better. Keep up the good work because it is paying off. Wearing the 16s shows that. I know that if you put your mind to it you will be wearing those 14s before you know it. Stay positive! And know that we are here supporting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your feeling a little better. 12 days working in a row woulda made me break down too! I've totally been there. UGH. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete