Friday, March 26, 2010

the latest

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 203.8

This Week: 202 (-1.8)

I am SO happy with a 1.8 pound loss. I am also so, so close to having lost 50 pounds. It is so hard to be patient these days! Monday is officially the 6 month mark since I began this journey, so here is the plan... I'm going to weigh in again on Monday, just for fun. Which will also force me to stay on plan this weekend, hahaha. I'm also thinking about changing my weigh in days to Monday permanently. What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea?

That's it for today I guess. Sorry it's so short, but I have to get ready for work and eat breakfast still. Happy Friday, and have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I like the weigh ins you do on Friday because that would keep me on track throughout the week! But I also like my Tuesdays because I have to be on track on the weekend AND the first day of the week, which generally means the rest of my week will follow suit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your AMAZING progress! i like the idea of a monday weigh-in. i know myself, i weighed on saturdays, which was incentive not to mess up on friday. but then, there was the weekend, which was often trying. i say give it a go and see how it feels.
    btw, i've been meaning to ask you about running. i have only ever jogged/walked in sequence, but i think i might like to try to work up to being able to running two or three miles. how did you build up to it, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Idea - weighing in on Monday gets you through the weekend when your time isn't as structured and many people eat more. Actually, I just read that in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    I weigh in on Mondays and I find that it keeps me accountable on the weekends. A couple of years ago when I tried to lose weight I would weigh in on Fridays and more often than not I would eat like crap on the weekends and tell myself that I would be good the rest of the week and then work it off. So that's my personal opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaaay congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete