Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Catching up, Part 1

Okay, I have a lot to catch up on.

First, and this was not first in the order of things happening, but I am SO excited I had to tell you all. I had a major NSV this morning. I was kind of rushing figuring out what to wear to work today, and opened my t shirt drawer. At the back of the drawer was a college choir festival shirt that I haven't worn in years. It was small even when I got it. (It's a large, btw. A small large.) Even after my surgery, it still didn't fit. I would try it on every once in awhile, but it was not appropriate to wear in public, hahaha. But I put it on this morning... and it fits. It fits perfectly! I was so happy wearing it all day!

Let's backtrack now. I have been doing really well with training. I ran 3 miles on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. Monday was weight training. I missed my workout Tuesday, but I had an intense tempo run today. Tomorrow I have three miles plus weights, and on Friday I am going to a place that is just roomfulls of trampolines. Apparently it's a workout! So I will probably skip my Saturday run if I feel that it was enough.

I am eating better this week, and I kind of talked to my housemates about it. I think they will be okay when I occasionally make my own food. Tonight I am making a Mexican casserole and asparagus. Yum yum yum. (I hope. If it is good, I will post the recipe, as it is suuuuper easy.)

Annnd that is all for now. I will do awards and anything else I forgot about later.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh - definately post that recipe (as long as it was good!). That definately sounds like something my whole family would eat :)

    ReplyDelete