Monday, February 15, 2010

Picture! Day off! 5K!!!

I hope everyone had a fun Valentine's Day. Personally, I did nothing to celebrate, but I did eat two small chocolate hearts that they handed out at church. It was my splurge for the day. =) Anyway, I was messing around with Photobooth on my Mac, and decided to update my Facebook picture while I was at it. This is what I ended up with:


Not bad for just messing around on my computer at 11 PM! I do need to get my bangs cut though...

That is not the only thing I wanted to post about though. Do you all have days off tomorrow (Monday) because of the holiday? I kind of do/kind of don't. I have to go in to work from 7-3 for a teacher inservice. I guess we are doing activities, training type things. I have never been to one of these functions before. Chipotle is serving lunch... I'm thinking of making my own. However, I was just looking at a nutrition fact calculator... if I just get crispy tacos with carnitas and tomato salsa... it is only 390 calories. That is not bad for a pretty filling lunch. What do you all think?

Lastly, I wanted to tell you about the 5K I am doing Tuesday morning! It is taking place in the park near my house, and it is FREE!! It is being organized by the race that I am doing in May. How cool is that!?!?! It is at 6:30 in the morning, which means I'll have to leave the house by 6 at the latest, but there is just no way I can pass up a free 5K. I will have to time myself though, this is pretty much just a show up and run type deal. Anyway, I'm excited. I will let you know how it went when I can on Tuesday.


8 comments:

  1. I have the day off too and I love it. Thank you, George and Abe! And have fun on your 5K tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mommeh has to work today. I am sad about that.

    She loves Chipotle though. I think you can order one of the burritos without the tortilla and it's pretty healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the 5K! Your photo looks great--you're so pretty! We are homeschoolers and even though the local schools are closed for the day, we're not taking the day of. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pic! I took some MAC pics yesterday on my friends computer than I'm going to be posting today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pic! And that's great about the 5K. I just completed a 0K, so I think I'm ready to move up to the next rung on the ladder (is there a .25K)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack, yeah, I'm pretty sure walking to your fridge is about .25K. Good luck! Heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pic!! good luck/have fun at the 5k!

    ReplyDelete