Tuesday, February 23, 2010

not much going on today

I am just sitting at home. Waiting to leave for work. Maybe stopping for coffee because I have a giftcard to a local place.

My chicken salad yesterday was good! It was pretty sweet, probably because of the fruit and the sweeter than normal yogurt. I put it in half a pita and it was delish! Today I have a turkey/cheese/spinach/mustard sandwich. MMmmmm. With carrots and an apple. Then I made a pan of Blueberry French Toast casserole for a dinner that I am going to tonight with people from my church. I hope they like it!

I did end up working out last night. I warmed up on the treadmill for 3/4 of a mile, and then lifted weights. It felt good! I was really happy that I didn't tire out too soon, although by the end of the workout, I was ready for it to be over. Today, I am taking a break, and will be back in the gym tomorrow night.

Well, that's all I've got. Told you, nothing much happening here. If you feel like it, stop by my mom's blog. The link is http://wellnessproject2010.blogspot.com/. She is working on her eating and exercising just like most of us, and she has some great posts delving into the issue of emotional eating. Plus, she is my mom, so by default, she is awesome!

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment