Tuesday, February 9, 2010

my chin is cold

My boss told me I don't have to come in until 11 tomorrow! Hooray! Now, that doesn't mean she won't call me and ask if I can come in earlier if someone else calls off. But hey, even the possibility of starting later is good enough for me.

I ran 2 miles after work today, one at 4.5, the second at 5 mph. Tomorrow I have my weight room orientation, and I'm getting excited for it. I think it will be fun.

After working out I went to Chipotle because the Y was doing a fundraiser there. Sooo that probably cancelled out my workout. But I'll be back in the gym tomorrow, so I'm not going to worry about it. I have also been drinking a ton of water, so any sodium in my system this week doesn't even stand a chance. I am almost done with 96 oz. for the day, and plan on getting another 16 in before bed.

Now I am watching Biggest Loser on TV!!! And I won't have to wait until next week! I will know who gets eliminated! Wow, I love having cable!!!

Okay I'm going to end this now, since pretty much none of what I posted is really any kind of news. Hope you are all having good Tuesdays. I'll let you know how the weight room went tomorrow night!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great Tuesday for you, really. All that running and all that water! Good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous of the weight room orientation - can't get my wellness center to respond to my request.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the workouts and water intake. Keep making healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete