Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday stats, and a poll for you!

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 211.8

This Week's Weight: 208.6

That is minus 3.2 pounds from last week. (And, strangely enough, 3.2 is the same amount I lost last week...)
And minus 41.7 pounds total.

Which means I get this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this:


Hooray!!! I certainly did not expect to have such a loss. I was planning on like... just hitting my goal of 210.3 and I went pretty far past it! For some reason, now that I have passed 40 pounds, this whole process seems so much more real. I have no idea why. But I like it. I am soooo close to being in the one-hundreds!!! Wow!!!

So since I reached my 40 pound goal, that means I need to set a new goal. I decided awhile ago (with help from all of you!) that my 50 pounds lost reward was getting my favorite ring resized. I don't usually do 10 pound goal increments, but 50 is a big number, and should be rightfully celebrated. My next 20 pound goal is 60 pounds lost, or 190.3.

What should I do for it? I will let you all vote. Here are your choices:
A. Manicure and pedicure.
B. Massage.
C. Smallish shopping spree.
D. Other - suggest something I haven't thought of yet!

Tomorrow will be spent driving all around and spending money. The mall for Sephora, Runner's Roost for new running shoes (desperately needed), and Whole Foods for my favorite yogurt, which I learned I can get there in addition to the Farmer's Market. Whole Foods is a lot more convenient, so unless I want to get other stuff besides yogurt, I am taking the Farmer's Market off my weekly schedule until they start getting fresh fruits and veggies.

And that is it for today! Expect a picture update in the near future. And let me know what your vote is for for my next reward!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Congrats! You are doing AMAZING! You are going to be in the 100's in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! It's awesome to see you hitting your goals. If it were me, I'd do a mini shopping spree when I lost 20 more pounds, because think of how loose your clothes are going to be at that point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYY! I saw your facebook status and just knew you had made it past the fourty pound mark! I'm so proud of you!

    I vote for b) massage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! you are amazing! and i vote SHOPPING SPREEEE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (A) - I'll go with you

    Carter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping Spree! Congrats on your success! I love your blog. I gave you the Happy Blogger Award. Your blog is listed on my last post at funfitandfabulicious.blogspot.com

    Let us know what you decide! Have a great weekend! Heather

    ReplyDelete