Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday... First the bad, then the good.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 208.6

This Week's Weight: 210.8 (+2.2)

I'm back up 2(.2) pounds. That sucks. I am honestly having a hard time caring right now, though. See, I am sick. I think I have some sort of flu. Every part of my body hurts. I am coughing and I have a sore throat. Yesterday, it took all the energy I had to lay on the couch all day. I fell asleep every couple hours. Not for very long, usually about 20 minutes at a time. But still. I couldn't even stay awake all day. It took me 20 minutes of laying on my bed before I finally decided that I needed to put on jeans and go to the store for food and fluids. I don't see today going any differently.

I haven't exercised a lot this week. I haven't been caring what I'm eating. (I have been eating what sounds good, which lately is applesauce and soup...) I have been drinking a lot of fluids though, most of them 0 calorie, a few are low calorie sports drinks. At times like these, I kind of wish I still drank soda. A Diet Sprite would be sooooooooo good. Ah well.

So I have a gain. It's not the end of the world. I will feel better soon (I hope... I MISS EXERCISE!!!), and I will be back in the game. I will also not be downing cans of fairly salty soup with soda crackers.

This post has been pretty depressing so far. So let's end with things that are good:

-Jack gave me a shout out in his most recent blog entry. How sweet! It was just the thing to make me feel better. Mentally, that is. Sadly, it does nothing for my aches.

-The Olympics are awesome. So are Shaun White and Lindsey Vonn. I fell asleep to a good hockey game yesterday, and later, a pretty boring curling match.

-I love my warmy thing. My parents sent it to me in a package. It is a cloth pouch filled with rice and sewn all up. Then it gets nice and hot when you microwave it for 2 minutes. It has been very helpful this week.

Okay, that is it. I hope everyone is doing better than I am. Does anyone have fun weekend plans? I am going to lay on the couch. Haha. =)

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your sick, that always throws such a wrench in the weight loss! My future in-laws are coming to town, but I like them so I'm excited! We're going to look at new apartments closer in town.

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry you're ill but glad you are focused on getting better. don't let anything get you down! i think i'm supposed to help move a little furniture this weekend, so, no, i do not have fun weekend plans. =]
    and how cool is it that you miss exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel better my dear! lots of fluids and rest. (separately of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you are sick. It is so tough to even care. I was sick a week ago. But after it was over I got back on track. We will see if it paid off tomorrow. I am sure you will be doing great after all of this is over. And conrats on the recognition from Jack. I love his blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, there! I found your blog thru Josie's blog. You have lost a awesome amount of weight already, I wish you the best!

    Yup, that definitely sounds like a flu, esp if every part of your body is hurting. Its a horrible feeling. Drink plenty of fluids and get alot of rest. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel all better soon!

    ReplyDelete