Monday, February 22, 2010

Chicken Salad

I made some chicken salad this morning to take with me for lunch! (This is the recipe I said I was going to make up for you yesterday.) This was super quick, and even though I am not eating it until lunch, I tried a little bit and it is delicious! This is a recipe for one serving.

Ingredients:
2 chicken tenders (about 3-4 ounces)
2 TBSP Greek or Greek-style yogurt (I used Honey flavored.)
6 grapes of your preferred (or available) color
1/2 TBSP raisins

Cook your chicken in a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Once it is done, put it on a cutting board to cool a little bit, and cut your grapes. I cut them longways in half, and then longways again on each half. When the chicken is not super hot, cut it into small pieces and put it in a bowl with the grapes and the raisins. Mix in the yogurt, and then you are all done! Yum! Eat on sandwich bread, or in a pita, or hey, all by itself!



This could also be really delicious with: apples, walnuts, craisins, dried cherries. Use your imagination - and whatever you have in your kitchen! =)

3 comments:

  1. Yum that looks really good! How sweet is it? I usually like more savory chicken salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to try this one out!! Never thought to put greek yogurt in it!

    ReplyDelete