Friday, January 22, 2010

You know what Friday means...

Whoo-hoo finally another Friday Stats post! I know we have been waiting a long time. So let's get right to it.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Weigh In: 222

This Week's Weight: 217

HOW AWESOME. It took me three weeks to lose 5 pounds. I'm very excited to be in the teens. I literally can't remember the last time I was in the teens. Or anything lower than that. Since I have passed the 220.3 mark, that means I get a new badge for my page:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yay! I am really hoping to lose 2 pounds this week and get the 35 badge. But I will not be disappointed if I don't... I will get there. In time.

Okay, so all in all, I have lost 33.3 pounds! What a fun number. That is exactly 1/3 of my goal of 100 pounds!

I did promise you some more stats in yesterday's post. So here it is. Last April, I took some measurements and posted them on SparkPeople, where I am still a member, but not really active. Tooooo much going on over there. Anyway, I am going to post those measurements and then take them again and compare!

  • Waist. Then: 47.5 Now: 40 (-7.5 inches)
  • Hips. Then: 55 Now: 49 (-6 inches)
  • Neck. Then: 14 Now: 14 I guess I don't have a very fat neck.
  • Calf. Then: 17 Now: 16 (-1 inch)
  • Thigh. Then: 29 Now: 27 (-2 inches)
Well, that was fun. Maybe we'll do that again in a couple months.

And that's it for Friday Stats this week. We are back on the normal schedule now, so unless I plateau again, you can expect my updates to be weekly again.

Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend? I am going to be catching up on my TV shows on Hulu, doing tons of laundry, and probably going for walks or runs outside. I may also go dress shopping and start that whole process. Whatever you are doing, I hope it is fun and relaxing. Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awesome loss! I totally know how you feel about the HYC badges, I can't wait to get my 20 pound one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m so excited for you. Thats a great loss. I'm just coming off a plateau and I know how hard it is to stay motivated. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL JOB KAITLIN!!!!!!!!!!!! WO HOOOO!

    I am down 5 since Jan 1st!

    Yay Yay!

    Hugs,
    Traci

    http://www.choose2livechoosehealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! That is a fabulous loss!

    This weekend I think I am finally going to relax, I have so much going on lately in college. Catching up on TV, especially General Hospital and Glee, is in the cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on the loss!!! Good luck next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAAAR! Way to kick butt, girl! See you tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! A wonderful loss and great inches loss, too! :D Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those are some pretty impressive stats. I'm going to start measuring my calf muscles now. You've inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete