Sunday, January 31, 2010

what a nice day

It was very nice outside today. Kind of chilly, but sunny, and a little breezy. I very much enjoyed a four mile run this morning. I saw a couple dozen other runners on my run, and it was fun to share nods and "good morning"s. That kind of thing doesn't happen on a treadmill.

I got my calendar out and figured out that I am going to be starting my official 1/2 Marathon training on February 22nd. So I have a few more weeks to make sure I have a solid milage base. I think I'm doing pretty well, though! I am going to be using Hal Higdon's Intermediate training program.

I also went to the grocery store, and I'm about to leave for church. The dreaded room cleaning will happen after that. I am very good at procrastinating, no?

3 comments:

  1. I am doing the Hal Higdon intermediate training right now! It kicks my booty, but feels SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, sounds like an AWESOME goal.

    ReplyDelete