Friday, January 1, 2010

Stats 'cause it's Friday.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 223.2

This Week's Weight: 222

Well, it is a relief to see a loss again. Even though I have been eating sort of okay, I have done no exercise, so I wasn't expecting a loss. Happy New Year? Hahaha. Even if this was a fluke sort of weigh in, it gives me joy to see the numbers going down. It gives me hope, and a renewed sense of YES, I can do this.

My blog list is filled with more updates than ever! It will take me hours to catch up, but that will be fun. What am I doing for the New Year, you may ask? It is my New Year's Resolution to: Keep on keeping on.

That's it. I may be struggling right now, but there is no way in hell that I am ever giving up. Because that would mean giving up on myself, and I will never be a lost cause.

Books! I bought some. One of the ones I am most excited about is Jillian's Winning By Losing. I am soooo excited to read this, I may start this morning. I love Jillian. Also, my mom bought me two books. One is The Beck Diet Solution, and the other is a book called Shrink Yourself. Both deal with changing how you think about food, and I can surely use that.

So I think that is all I have on the weight loss front. Although, apparently when I when I was home I inspired my parents to try to start living healthier too. My mom even saw a dietician the other day, and learned a lot . (That she passed on to me, hooray!!!) Perhaps she will start a blog? *Hint, hint.*

Lastly, I saw Avatar last night. Stunning. It was the best movie I have ever seen in my life. That right there is a pretty bold statement, but it really truly was. I already bought myself another ticket to go again on Saturday night to the IMAX show. I will probably see it again after that in the coming weeks. I give it infinity stars out of 10. If you haven't seen it, GO. It is well worth the money.

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Keep on Keeping on! All the best for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good resolution, I like it! Let's make this a good year huh! ;) Starting it with a loss is pretty awesome already! :)

    ReplyDelete