Saturday, January 9, 2010

starting to feel better

I even went and worked out this morning. And saw my boss... which was kind of weird, but whatever! I guess it comes with working out at the same facility that I work at!

Anyway, I managed to do my standard workout, which is 30 minutes on the elliptical, and a 5K on the treadmill. I was sooo ready to die by the end of it all, though! I mean, I haven't worked out in about three weeks, so I guess it was pretty impressive that I pulled off doing a full workout. I feel really good now though, and glad I did it. I am going to try to go again on Monday after work. I have to get ready for my half marathon coming up in May!

I think that is all I have for now. Hopefully my next update will not be as boring as this one was, hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you about being a little wierded out by your boss seeing you workout. I would be too. Well, I would be until I met my goal and then I wouldn't care who saw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems impressive to me :) great job!

    ReplyDelete