Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oatmeal, I think we are finally friends.

Today I actually looked forward to making my bowl of oatmeal. After four bowls, I finally got the water and microwave time right: 3/4 cup water, 1 minute 27 seconds. Very specific, but it makes it perfect for me! Yum yum yum.

So talking to my friend last night was awesome! We reminisced, talked about how bad we were at using the phone, and made a pact to talk at least every couple weeks. We also talked about her wedding! I am SUPER pumped for my dress. The coolest thing is that we get to pick out our own styles. Our only requirements are that the dress is tea length, and sangria colored with a pearl pink accent. (From David's Bridal.) I did some looking last night online, but I'm going to try to get into a store this weekend and try things on. I am very excited for this.

Also, how excited am I for tomorrow?!?!?! Not only is it FRIDAY, it is also, finally, weeks later, WEIGH IN day!! Now, I have to admit. I cheated a little. Meaning I weighed myself and didn't post it. I will say that I am happy with the results... but you are going to have to come back tomorrow to see what they really are! Plus, I am hoping to have a few extra stats to post. Ooh, how mysterious and intriguing. Come back tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. congrats! oatmeal is my best breakfast friend. there's just so much you can do with it! my favorite kind is to cook plain oatmeal, then mix in all-natural peanut butter and half a banana.
    this morning i had weight control oatmeal, banana bread flavor, with skim milk, half an apple, and half a grapefruit. i have read bad reviews on weight control, but i can't get over how GOOD it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious...what happens if your dress is too big when the wedding rolls around? I lost a bunch of weight before my wedding but luckily I had an amazing seamstress who took it in for me. This was a huge deal too because the front had TONS of beads that she had to take off/ put back on. :)

    ReplyDelete