Friday, January 29, 2010

I sure do love a good weigh in.

Starting Weight: 250.3
Last Week's Weight: 217

This Week's Weight: 215

Two pounds, awesome!!! I have been working out like a crazy person this week, and it has paid off! My eating was not so hot, I probably would have lost more if I had kept it in check. I will be better this week. Since I lost 2 pounds and passed 215.3, that means I get my new badge from HYC!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Two weeks in a row! Unless I get the flu though, I highly doubt I would make 40 pounds next week. So two weeks in a row works for me.

Speaking of 40 pounds, I am so close! 5 pounds! I hope I can get it within the next two weeks, but it may take three. I am so ready for my trip to Sephora. I love giving myself rewards.

What do you use as rewards for yourself? In your weight loss journey, or just in day to day life when you complete something big?

3 comments:

  1. Good job! Doesn't it feel so good to be able to post a loss? Sephora sounds like a fun reward...wish I could afford to do the same right now, but it's not going to happen. If I make my mileage goal through February I'm going to give myself a reward, but I'm not sure what I'll get yet. Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reward for losing weight is watching my clothes get bigger. One day the big reward will be a shopping spree - all size 8's! That will be the biggest reward of all. I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work! I'm trying to think of rewards for myself. I think a pedicure will be my reward for the first 5 pounds.

    ReplyDelete