Wednesday, January 13, 2010

happy!

Today at work I found out that I don't need to go to my Wednesday class anymore. YAY! I was taking it to become group leader qualified, but it turns out that one of the classes I took in college was recently added to the list of qualifying courses. Which means, I win! No more Wednesday class, which means MORE Wednesday workout!!!

Tanya and I bought our tickets to see Avatar on Sunday afternoon, which means I can work out Friday after work. And of course I will be working out tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, what with the doctor, work, and then working out. I'm ready for it though. And I'll be going to bed earlier tonight so hopefully I will have more energy.

Speaking of going to bed earlier... I am off to shower and then do just that. Also, cranberry pomegranate juice is delicious. The end. =)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for no Wednesday workout and other positive things :)

    You know what movie I cant wait to see? "Dear John" and "The Lovely Bones". I havent been excited for a movie in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar looks neat but I just cant bring myself to see something that cost so much to make, not with everything else in the world with better use for it! Ah, I've got weird radical opinions like that! Glad you freed up some more time too and class qualifying! Yay!
    I wanna see that "dear John" and still need to see "Blind side" and I noticed "Leap year" is already playing too......too many movies!
    Have fun at the movies and have a kickass day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on the Wednesday class! Sounds like you are really making working out a priority, which is awesome. I need to work on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kaitlin! just want to let you know i gave you an award over at my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete