Sunday, January 17, 2010

Apparently I am overly hyper.

I just noticed that my last four blog titles ended in exclamation points. Now, I am all for exclaiming. But I had no idea this past week was so exclamation worthy. Tonight's post will be extremely serious to make up for my previous enthusiasm.

Haha, just kidding, like I could ever be extremely serious. I can pull off moderately serious, but not extremely.

So yesterday I pretty much laid in bed all day watching stuff on my computer and napping. No joke. This is what I usually do after working 12 straight days in a row with no break, though. In the evening, I went over to my good friend Holly's house. We had made plans to go for a walk, but it was getting pretty dark by the time I made it over there, so we changed our plans and just walked to the grocery store. We got spinach, strawberries, walnuts, and feta cheese and made the most divine salad I have ever consumed. It didn't even need dressing. I just gobbled it down, it was so good. Oh, and we also got some sparkling pomegranate blueberry lemonade which was delicious. We watched I Love You, Man and then made it a double feature and watched Up. I loved both. I had never seen Up before, it was great. So funny!

Today I was extra busy as well. I went to church in the morning and it was awesome and fun and brutally honest as usual. Then I came home, threw on a sweatshirt, and took a walk. It wasn't so much an exercise walk as it was an "enjoy the warm weather, contemplate on life" sort of walk. After the walk, I had just enough time to make and eat a tuna melt before meeting my friend Tanya at the theater for Avatar. Just as good a third time, but it was definitely my last time until it comes out at the dollar theater. Even better was getting to catch up with Tanya! When I got home I talked to my mom on Facebook and made dinner. Pretty low key. Ended up watching the 1st episode of the new season of Project Runway with my housemates. And it was an excellent ending to the day.

That is all that has been going on here recently. I feel like my new meds are starting to kick in... I like their affect on my brain... but I think they make me feel a little queasy. Maybe that nice side affect will go away.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very nice weekend! Glad you're feeling better! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. I always enjoy those 'comtemplate your life' kind of walks. They do wonders for the soul.

    ReplyDelete