Saturday, January 30, 2010

50!

I don't normally post twice in one day. But this was too momentous to pass up. I have 50 followers!!! When I started this journey in September, I had no idea that I would find so many wonderful people on the same journey. I have had such a great time getting to know you all, and I never imagined I would have 50 followers! Thank you for reading my blog!

Day update: I did not clean my room today. I spent most of the day after the Farmers Market in bed, watching Hulu and reading my new ReadyMade. I feel rested, and ready to go again. Tomorrow I'm planning a run, grocery shopping, cleaning, and church. Tonight, I am finishing up watching Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog for the umpteenth time, and then probably reading a bit and going to bed.

Hope you are all having great weekends!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! you do fabulous work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 followers! Isn't it wonderful? I haven't reached 50 but I know how good it feels when the numbers go up, knowing that we are all connected and sharing our weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete