Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trick

I got a new camera. So I have been taking lots of pictures of random things to test it out and figure out how it works. I have not had a camera since, oh July, because sometime after that, it died it's final death. It was an old camera though.

Anyway, I thought I would post some pictures of Trick, my hamster. He is very cute. As you can see:

Trick, stuffing his face.


Running on his wheel while chewing.

Being cute in close up. Or plotting evil plots. You decide.

There you have it, my advanced photography skillz. Actually, I'm not too shabby with a camera, I just haven't had a chance to go anywhere of significance with it yet. I can't wait to take it to the mountains next summer when I am sure we will be going hiking!

Today has not been good, for me. I feel like I'm self sabotaging all the time these days. My head is so not in the game. Part of it is the cold - I have about 5% energy, and I used that all up (plus some) working for 8 hours today. But that doesn't give me any reason to eat like 10 pieces (albeit small) of chocolate at work. Barf.

Okay. The day is not a total waste. I am going to fix myself a healthy dinner and finish the day strong, despite the earlier hours. 1 2 3 GO.




6 comments:

  1. he's or she's cute!! and those are great pics! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooooove hamsters! I used to have some as a kid, I love those big ball thingies you can put them in and let them roam around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you're having fun with your camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww what a cutie and lovely pics! and we all got sabotage days, set it aside tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I know how you feel- just testing out the camera, seeing how the pics turn out. Your hamster is adorable!

    ReplyDelete